FEAR

Forgetting Everything And Run..... Or...... Face Everything And Rise!

Isaiah 41:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Feeling Hopeful!


Today for the first time in a long time, I woke up feeling hopeful.  The normal dread, lack of desire, forced movement was not there!  I truly praise God for this blessing today.  He is our Ultimate Healer that heals our mind, body, and soul.  He carries us through the dark days when it seems there is no hope and no future.  I know those that have suffered depression know what I am talking about.  And if you are there today, He is your Father that loves you more than you can ever imagine!!  He is our Abba Father, a Daddy that doesn't leave, that protects His child fiercely. 
I know that this does not mean I will be happy all the time.   We need a range of emotions to experience the fullness of life.  Without it, life would be dull and robotic.  Medicines can make you feel that way which is why some choose not to take it.  Personally, I would rather have a somewhat repressed feeling than have no desire or hope for tomorrow.  So thankful for those that have and continue to stand with me during the trials.  Loving each other is the best gift we can give.  There is no greater love than that of a brother or sister.  God’s Word is medicine for our spirit, soul and body, and the way we experience its power is by speaking it out loud, praying it to God, meditating on it, and believing it. When you speak His Word over your life, it releases that power into your life. Claim the healing that God wants for you.  He does not want you to suffer.  Say to yourself, I release pain.  He died that we may have life and have it more abundantly.  Remember,  there will be sad times and troubles in this world will come but now they will go away.  And now you know how to conquer them too!   Thank the Lord for your healing and The Comforter!
 Scripture to Memorize for Healing Your Mind/Emotions:
1 Peter 5:7 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that in due time He may exalt you, Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. (The Amplified Bible)

 Resources:
Christian Meditation with Scripture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment