FEAR

Forgetting Everything And Run..... Or...... Face Everything And Rise!

Isaiah 41:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Friday, October 24, 2014


Hope for Today

If, like so many of us, you have been suffering in secret and in silence, in the fear that medication will deaden your feelings or is a sign of weakness, I hope this will encourage you to seek treatments now available to you. We live in an extraordinary era-the first era in which the illness that took the lives of Virginia Woolf, Vincent Van Gogh, Sylvia Plath, Mark Rothko, Ann Sexton-and Robin Williams—among so many others–can actually be treated. There are so many medications will little side effects that are effective and lift the dread and hopelessness.  My hope and prayer is that you will reach out, ask for help, tell your story and help others to know there is Hope...and that hope is in Jesus Christ.  He will carry you through the storm, He will not let you suffer alone.  He will bring people into your life to support you. Ask Him to do this.  He has done this for me in miraculous ways. 

Back in 2008, I met a lady through a devotional website that was suffering terribly from depression.  Her and I formed a close relationship and were able to pray for each other and understand what to pray for.  In the throws of her depression, she wanted to take her life.  Through God’s protection, he used me and my husband to not allow this to happen.  I thank God for her today and what she means to me. She has been there for me now.

What is so important to fight the negative thoughts is to stay in the Word.  This is the spiritual nourishment that we need, reading God’s promises that are ours as believers.  Say them out loud if needed, memorize them and when the bad thoughts come in, fight them with the promises God has given us.  Learning this habit will do more to keep your mind and body sound and your life on an even keel than anything I know. Your spirit needs nourishment just like your body does. Don't wait until you have a crisis in your life.  Praise songs work great as well.  God has allowed me to wake up with them in my head already.  Listen to them and sing them even when you don’t feel like it.  It will draw you closer to Him and raise your spirit.


Praise You Lord for Your Love and carrying me! 

The “I Am” is with you,

Deb



Scripture for Today:


“The Lord your God is with you.    He is mighty enough to save you. He will take great delight in you.  The quietness of his love will calm you down.  He will sing with joy because of you.” Zephaniah 3:17


Song to Meditate On:
“Everything I Need”  Kutless  (Jesus Carry Me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXaSHxbqqS8

No comments:

Post a Comment