FEAR

Forgetting Everything And Run..... Or...... Face Everything And Rise!

Isaiah 41:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Monday, October 6, 2014

My Grace is Sufficient for you...


             As a Christian, satan likes to attack when you are at your weakest so this can be a time of spiritual warfare.  Stay close to God.  He cannot harm you without God’s permission  Ask other Christians to pray over you.  Until you are fully recovered, stay away from those things that can set you back.  This can be watching movies or tv shows that are fiction but your mind can play tricks on you to believe they are real.  Stay in the reality of today.  Listen to peaceful music, take a walk in nature, enjoy simple things, watch uplifting movies or tv.  Enjoy God’s beauty and landscape of this world.  Move forward knowing God’s grace is sufficient in our weakness.  Each day, work on your relationship with Him.  God loves you just as you are.  Be comfortable in your own skin. You are incredibly and wonderfully made by the creator of the Universe.

           Do something nice for yourself.  It affirms your worth and promotes healing.  Take time today to bask in His sunlight.  Display notes of love and affection to remind you of the love that surrounds you.  God loves us always, whether we are good or bad; His love does not change for us.  We do not have to earn His love.  I am realizing this more and more as I spend daily time with Him.  God bless you on your journey to healing.

 Deb

 

Scripture Reading for Today:

II Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches,in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

 

Reference- What does God really mean by “My grace is sufficient for you”.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment