FEAR

Forgetting Everything And Run..... Or...... Face Everything And Rise!

Isaiah 41:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Journey

During the darkest days of my depression, I journaled many things that were happening to me in order to remember what it was like and to be able to help other women going through the same things.  There are so many things that went through my mind during those early days that it felt as if I was journaling constantly.  I knew if I did not, I would not remember them as our brains were created to block the horrible things in life.  

I am sharing some of these with you, mostly in the order as they happened to me, in hopes they will help you and give you comfort in your dark days.  My prayer is that you to realize you are not alone and others suffer as you do.  Remember God is stronger than anything you will ever go through. Lean on Him during these times.  He will go with you to the depths of the darkest valleys, He will never leave you.  That promise will give you comfort in your darkest days.



Today's Thought

Try to stay in the moment and not worry about the future.  Tackle one thing at a time. Don’t get overwhelmed.  Life is not a sprint, it is a marathon so pace yourself.  Prioritize your tasks and take them one by one.  Give yourself a break.  Remember how much God loves you and cares for you.



Scripture for Today

"Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me."  Psalm 23:4 (New Living Translation)




No comments:

Post a Comment