FEAR

Forgetting Everything And Run..... Or...... Face Everything And Rise!

Isaiah 41:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Friday, September 19, 2014

Thought For The Day

In my journey, I try to maintain balance so that there are no real highs or lows.  The ups and downs will come until the medication dosage is correct and takes affect.  Try and deal with the sumptoms of the medication.  In my case, they have subsided for the most part.  Try to be patient to allow the medicine to work.  It may take several weeks for them to completely get into your system and for you to feel like yourself.  In my experience, once this happens you don’t immediately realize it until one day you realize the lows are completely gone and you will be praising God all day long!!  Until then, stay strong and reach out to others for support and prayer.  "A friend loveth at all times." Proverbs 17:17


“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint.”  Isaiah 40:31


Songs

Amy Grant “Don’t Try So Hard”

Mercy Me “Your Beautiful”

Plumb “Need You Now” 

No comments:

Post a Comment